In this challenge, the contestant will use thirty-six plastic cups to erect a pyramid-shaped structure. Once built, the player must then deconstruct it by sliding the cups down diagonally, creating a single stack.
Player must stack 36 plastic cups into a perfect triangle-shaped structure. Once that's completed, player must get the cups back into a single stack.
This is a level 5 challenge.
- 36 plastic cups
Before the game starts, a single stack of 36 cups sits on one side of the table.
1. Prior to game start, a single stack of 36 cups is placed on the table and contestant stands behind table with hands at their sides.
2. Once game starts, contestant begins stacking the cups in a pyramid as demonstrated.
3. When contestant has pyramid complete (i.e. 1 cup on top, 2 on the next level down, then three, then four, etc.) they must remove hands completely and then proceed to stack all cups in a single stack.
4. If a cup(s) falls off of the table at any time, the contestant may pick up the cup(s) and continue the game.
5. To complete the game, contestant must get all cups stacked into a pyramid, then back into a single stack and placed on the table within the 60-second time limit.