A standard pack of M&M's contains approximately 45/50 individual candies. They appear in a variety of colors, including red, orange, yellow, green, and my favorite, blue. In this challenge, using one hand, the contestant will use speed, focus, and organization to separate and redistribute them in order, by color, into their individual containers.
Seperate a pile of multi-colored candy coated chocolates into five containers by color.
This is a level 6 challenge, at level 3 with 45 M&M's.
1) Set up 5 color coded containers on table, and cover 50 colored candies with a cup.
2) When the clock starts, player may lift cup and uncover candies to begin separating them.
3) If the player places a candy in the wrong container, or places a candy out of order, the game is over.
- 45/50 M&M's of a variety of 5 colors, at least 9/10 each of red, orange, yellow, green & blue.
- 5 glasses
1. Prior to game start, contestant must have hands at sides.
2. Once game begins, contestant may lift overturned glass containing M&M'S® and begin placing them one at a time in the corresponding color-coded glasses using only one designated hand in the following order: red, orange, yellow, green, blue.
3. If an M&M'S® is placed in a wrong color-coded glass or if an M&M'S® is placed in a glass in the wrong order then the contestant loses the game.
4. Contestant may only have one M&M'S® in the designated hand at any time.
5. Contestant may only use the one designated hand and may not use the other hand during the game.
6. If an M&M'S® falls off the table the contestant must retrieve that M&M'S® and place it into the corresponding glass in the correct order.
7. To complete the game, contestant must place all 50 M&M'S® in the corresponding color-coded glasses in the correct order using only one designated hand within the 60- second time limit.
8. Any M&M'S® released from the hand within the 60-second time limit may count towards the final score.
9. Contestant may not eat M&M's. :(