In this challenge, the player must roll a marble down the length of the yardstick and deposit it in a small hole at the far end. The further the marble proceeds, the harder it is to control; Thus a steady hand is required to succeed.
Roll a marble down a yardstick and get it to rest in the hole at the end.
This is a level 3 challenge.
Prior to game start, two red lines are placed at 4 and 5 inches on the ruler. The 4 inch line is a hand foul line. The gap between 4 and 5 inches acts as a start zone for the marble. When the clock starts, the player may place a marble between the foul lines and roll it to the hole at the other end.
1. If a ball crosses the foul line and lands in the hole, it will not count.
2. The contestant may only roll one marble at a time.
3. The contestant may only use the yardstick to move the marble.
4. Contestant must only use one hand to hold the yardstick and may only use part of the wrist.
5. After placing marble, if any part of the body besides the hand being used to hold the yardstick come in contact with it or the marble, marble is void.
6. To complete the game, a marble must remain in the hole in the yardstick for 3 seconds within the 60 second time limit.