In this challenge, the sport of bowling is distilled to its pure essence, using twenty marbles and one very defiant pencil. Lying on their stomach, the contestant must roll marbles across a distance of 15 feet in an attempt to knock it down.
Player must lie on their stomach and roll 1 marble at a time to knock over 1 standing pencil.
This is a multi-level challenge, having been played at levels 3 and 4, whereas in level 3, two contestants play as a team.
- 20 marbles
- 1 pencil
- Foul line
Set up the pencil on it's unsharpened end 15' away from the foul line. Player begins game lying down on their stomach behind the foul line. When the clock starts, player may begin rolling marbles 1 at a time with 1 hand towards the pencil.
1. Prior to game start, contestant will be lying down on their stomach with their hands on the ground resting in front of them, behind the foul line.
2. Once the game begins, the contestant will grab one marble and roll it towards the pencil.
3. Contestant must use the same designated hand to roll the marbles throughout the game.
4.Contestant may hold and release only one marble at a time from the designated throwing hand.
5. If pencil is knocked over by a marble that is released over the foul line it will result in failure.
6. Contestant must remain lying down during the entire game.
7. To complete the game, the contestant must knock down the pencil with a marble within the 60-second time limit.
8. Any marble released within the 60-second time limit may count toward the final score.